Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 190544
- Depth: 35
Ellis is a precision macro controller, which can be used to save sound settings of modules. The resulting "presets" can be combined via morphing and sequencing options.
Livestock Electronics Ellis is a controller module that allows you to create presets for CV inputs on your other modules. It has been designed to easily go from one preset to another by turning a knob, or automating it entirely. Preset selection, morphing and fading can all be modulated with CV, which will ease your way into that next track.
- 8 X 12Bit bipolar outputs
- 64 presets
- Preset crossfading with knob and cv
- Preset morphing with knob and cv
- Preset selection with buttons and cv
- Multiple sequencing algorithms
- Output v/oct or volts in 0,01V precision
- Screen for visual feedback
|Power consumption +12V:||140|
|Power consumption -12V:||35|