Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 200216
- Depth: 20
The LR4 module is a voltage controlled, three-way crossover. Ideal for splitting an input signal into three non-overlapping frequency bands and processing each band differently.
The two four-pole filters, connected in series, are adjustable over a range of 20Hz to 20kHz and are not range-limited. Even when modulating the crossover points, the Linkwitz-Riley fourth-order slopes provide excellent band separation.
- 24dB/oct filter slopes
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley response curve
- 20hz-20khz range for both filters
- Individual CV inputs for both crossover points
- Inverting attenuators on CV inputs
- "L/M CV" input normalled to "M/H CV" input
- Exponential CV response
|Power consumption +12V:||45|
|Power consumption -12V:||45|