Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220206
Lumamix by L.E.P. is a compact four-channel mixer equipped with a send/return path and an EQ with resonant filter modes.
Inspired by the resonator section of the Moog Polymoog, the Lumamix offers great connectivity in spite of it's small footprint. All incoming signals end up in the EQ which offers switching options for frequency range (low/mid/high) and filter type (lowpass/bandpass/highpass). The filter is controllable via a Light Dependent Resistor (LDR), with send/return options and gain control before the EQ rounding off the functionality of this small powerhouse.
- Four jack/mini-jack inputs with dedicated volume controls.
- Main output mono/stereo minijack
- Send/Return path before EQ (with resonant filter modes)
- Return-In can be used as fifth input
- Cutoff controllable via photoresistor (LDR), which can be activated via switch
- Gain knob controls level before EQ.
Tony Light and Peppo Lasagne have been behind the Milan-based Laboratorio Elettronico Popolare for quite a while now. Not only their small wooden boxes and unusual percussion modules are quite popular, the unusual LepLoop desktop synth has become part of Surgeon's sonic arsenal as of late.