Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210843
The L-1 Quad Discrete VC Equalizer/Resonator is an analog parametric four-band EQ/resonator based on 12 discrete Blacksea gain cells.
Each (!) band allows control of frequency, bandwidth, and corresponding bipolar level control via CV and opens up a variety of possible uses as an EQ or resonator (e.g. mono four-band, dual two-band, isolator, etc.) across the entire frequency spectrum, thanks to its individual input and patching The outer bands 1 and 4 can be switched from bell characteristic to high- or low-shelf respectively to allow smoother, wider boosting and cutting of frequencies. In addition to the extensive individual patching options, a master CV input is also available for frequency, bandwidth and level. In addition to a dedicated level control, the audio input also has an overload LED to take care of too hot levels. Four DIP switches turn the filters optionally into an oscillator and thus into their own musical element within the module. A bypass switch facilitates gain adjustment and completes the picture of this high-quality EQ/resonator/sound generator. The biggest differences to the previous model, besides the use of the discrete Blacksea gain cells (instead of THAT chips), are the newly added resonator mode and the now parallel instead of serial channels.
- Four-band EQ or resonator (new!) based on 12 discrete Blacksea gain cells (instead of THAT chips)
- Individual sound shaping per band via controls for frequency, bandwidth and level control
- Extensive modulation options and CV inputs per band for all three parameters
- Dedicated input volume control with LED clipping indicator
- Switchable EQ/resonator functionality
- Individual DIP switches for all four filters for self-oscillation.
- Low-/High-shelf option for channels 1 and 4
- Bipolar level control:. +/-16dB, CV range +/-5V.
- Bandwidth control: 0.5-24 semitones. CV range +/-5V.
- Frequency control: 10 octaves. CV range 0-10V.
- Bypass switch
|Power consumption +12V:||193|
|Power consumption -12V:||193|