Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220390
- Depth: 21
Klavis Two Bits is a 2*2 input dual logic processor with "standard"/boolean logic and much more plus CV-control.
Two Bits two sections with two inputs each can be operated either independently or in parallel to obtain a logic with four variables. Chaining is also possible for advanced application options. Each section has normal and inverted outputs. These are designed in such a way that you can safely use a multiple for mixing. This makes it easy to OR the outputs without having to waste an additional mixer.The two sections offer a total of 15 different common or specific functions/operators. Several of them provide real-time CV control for dynamic changes in the conditions. All time-related functions can be set independently by the user and saved automatically. LEDs permanently indicate the current status of all outputs.
- Two logic processors with two inputs
- 15 different functions
- Normal and inverted outputs available simultaneously
- LEDs on all outputs
- Chaining can be activated and inverted via LED button
- No input or output necessary when chaining; an additional virtual input is created in the second section
- Functions with duration, voltage, percentage and ratio are editable.
- User settings are automatically saved
- Functions for random pass, voltage comparator, clock mult/div and delay line allow CV control
- White LEDs next to the pots confirm "match" of controller position and function
- Firmware upgrade possible by playing an audio file
- Low power consumption, skiff-friendly & compact module
- Complements Klavis' Logica XT with a wide range of functions
|Power consumption +12V:||31|
|Power consumption -12V:||1|