Klavis - CalTrans
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190301
- Depth: 36
With the Klavis CalTrans every oscillator can be easily calibrated automatically and corrected "live". And this is possible with up to four oscillators simultaneously. Deviations in tracking - especially between different oscillators - are a thing of the past with this module.
CalTrans even allows you to calibrate modules like resonating filters or looping envelopes (e.g. Makenoise Maths!) and integrate them into a setup as "real" oscillators. The maximum tracking correction range is ten octaves.
In addition to the calibration function, each of the four channels also contains a (semitone) quantizer and settings for portamento and glissando.
All channels can be transposed globally.
The features at a glance:
Four channels each with:
- Tracking correction for any VCO / anything that "oscillates
- Switchable Halftone Quantizer
- Adjustable portamento time
- Adjustable glissando time
* Click Encoder for semitone and octave transposition.
* Memory for four user presets. Accessible via the dedicated switches.
* Easy firmware update via audio file
|Power consumption +12V:||44|
|Power consumption -12V:||8|
Brussels-based company Klavis offer feature-packed and compact modules at a very acceptable entry-price.