Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 160104
- EAN: 0639072942941
Users of modular systems with banana jacks know the problem when integrating their synth with gear using 3.5mm sockets: an adaptor module takes module space, an external box sucks even more. In this case the adaptor cables by Kilpatrick Audio are handy and a grounding cable is included, too.
The pack includes:
- 4x black 4mm banana to 3.5mm minijack cables, 90 cm long (3 ft)
- 1x black grounding cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm) 180 cm long (6 ft)
- adapter from 3.5mm socket to 6.35mm jack, so attach to the grounding cable.
The adaptor cables are used to convert from Banana to 3.5mm. But as banana cables do not have any ground you need to establish grounding other way.:
- Either your 3.5mm gear has a 4mm banana socket for grounding so you can use any banana cable.
- Or you use the ground of the audio socket (3.5mm or 6.35mm) - that is the reason for the cable with 3.5mm jacks on both sides and the adaptor.