Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190152
Transmit 2 offers two line level XLR outputs with gain controls plus a headphones channel.
Joranalogue's Transmit 2 is a stereo output module with pristine sound. It features headphone and stereo XLR outputs with separate level control for both outputs, allowing easy signal monitoring and interfacing with external pro audio gear.
- Compact stereo or dual mono XLR output module.
- Studio-grade balanced drivers and headphone amplifier.
- Separate main and headphone level controls.
- Headphone socket can be utilised as auxiliary stereo output.
- Dual dB-scale 5-LED VU meter, calibrated to +4 dBu nominal level.
- Integrated RF filtering + ESD and phantom power discharge protection.
- Split chassis and signal ground planes for optimum ground loop rejection.
|Power consumption +12V:||100|
|Power consumption -12V:||100|
Albeit their rather austere looks, Joranalogue modules are packed with "new approaches and techniques to the Eurorack platform, making waves in the stagnant waters of analogue synthesis". Worth mentioning is Contour 1, an essential multi-purpose tool.