Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180530
Link 2 from Joranalogue consists of two multiples, which are buffered with active electronics. Thanks to high-end components it enables low-noise operation. The module is compatible with a variety of signals such as audio, CV and gates/triggers. In addition, it can function as a 1:6 or dual 1:3 multiple.
- Precision buffered multiples in an ultra-narrow 2 HP
- Can be used as 1-to-6 or dual 1-to-3
- High unity gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signalImpedance-compensated outputs
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.
|Power consumption +12V:||20|
|Power consumption -12V:||20|
Albeit their rather austere looks, Joranalogue modules are packed with "new approaches and techniques to the Eurorack platform, making waves in the stagnant waters of analogue synthesis". Worth mentioning is Contour 1, an essential multi-purpose tool.