Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230346
Joranalogue Delay 1 is a lavishly designed delay module based on BBD with extensive functionality.
If you want to delay a signal without digital delays or tape you can't get around BBD circuits. This is where Delay 1 comes into play: Based on a series of "capacitor buckets" that pass the input signal at high speed for the purpose of delay. The integrated, temp-compensated, high-frequency VCO provides the necessary clock signal to drive the delay line within a range of 1 to 50 ms. Setting the VCO to a drive frequency above 20 KHz eliminates the typical BBD clock bleed but still provides a wide range of delay time.
Parameters like Time, Damping, Feedback and Blend can be used to achieve other modulation effects like chorus or flanger besides delay. A high-performance compander provides improved sound characteristics while maintaining the signal dynamics. Via the split phase functionality, the Eurorack module from Belgium provides two different dry/wet mixes that can be used for mono/stereo conversion purposes as well as for comb filtering.
The module also manages Karplus Strong synthesis sounds for string or percussion-like sounds, rounding out the diversity of the delay full of unique Belgian BBD magic.
- Analog bucket brigade delay circuit
- Integrated temperature-stable, high-frequency BBD clock VCO with fine and coarse tuning.
- Split-phase topology with additive and subtractive dry/wet blend outputs.
- Parameters for blend, feedback and damping (feedback filter). Positive or negative feedback along with low or high pass filtering.
- Powerful BBD circuitry and transparent compander chain ensure optimal signal fidelity.
- Dedicated pluck trigger input for Karplus Strong synthesis.
- High-frequency BBD clock input and output for synchronization of multiple delay lines.
- Impedance-compensated outputs with dual-color LEDs.
- Trim potentiometer on front panel.
- High quality components and assembly; designed and manufactured in Belgium.
|Power consumption +12V:||125|
|Power consumption -12V:||95|