Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220367
- Depth: 12
Jolin Tabør is a rhythmic analog sound and CV source based on the unpredictability of four avalanche transistor oscillators in a continuous oscillation state.
The four unpredictable sawtooth oscillators are interconnected and influence each other. They have controllers to shape Frequency-Pulse- and Crossmodulation. Their charge and discharge cycles create complex rhythmic textures that can be controlled and triggered with external CV inputs for even more sonic and rhythmical variety.
- Four avalanchetransistor oscillators with frequency pulse and cross modulation controls.
- CV inputs for all parameters.
- "Starve" input for limiting current to the oscillators.
- Color-coded LEDs for visual indication of the state of each oscillator.
- Three outputs: TR for gates, NM for audio, and ZZ for a smoothed fuzz output.
- Reverse polarity protection.
|Power consumption +12V:||140|
|Power consumption -12V:||40|