Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 150308
- Depth: 40
Modern and compact, monophonic interface which converts MIDI data to control voltages, gate signals and clock. Even the transport functions run/stop and reset are available aas outputs - that's a whole lot for a 6 HP module! Via USB it can be connected directly to a computer, iPod/iPad or conventionally via a DIN socket to other MIDI gear.
On top the digital inputs are located, in form of a MIDI DIN socket and a USB socket as well as the Learn button for programming the MIDI receive channel.
In the center, highlighted in blue, are the switching outputs:
- 1/16th: Clock output witha fixed clock divider of 6, equals 1/16th notes.
- CLK: clock output with variable dividers, to be programmed with the Learn button:
At the bottom, highlighted in black, are the CV outputs:
- PITCH: 1V/oct Note CV with a range of 10V. Comprises of MIDI note number and PitchBend value.
- MOD: CV in a range of 0-5V, according to position of the modulation wheel.
- VEL: Velocity CV in a range of 0-5V, according to the note velocity.
- CC: controller CV (0-5V), ready the CC#2
- GATE: goes "high" as long as the Note is played. Interprets the Note On/off command.
- TRIG: at each NoteOn command the output will emit a trigger signal.
|Power consumption +12V:||3|
|Power consumption -12V:||47|
Danjel van Tijn started in eurorack with the Mind Meld, an expander for the Livewire Vulcan Modulator. Seeing the potential of eurorack, Danjiel quit his day job at a big corporation and founded Intellijel, which rapidly become a mainstay in the modular, with collaborations with Canadian fellow engineers such as: Cylonix, David G. Nixon or AAS (known for their physical modelling plug-ins). By now Intellijel has one of the most extensive catalogs in eurorack.