Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230462
- Depth: 35
Intellijel Stomp is a Eurorack send/return processor for effect pedals with expression control and LFO.
Intellijel's new utility module dissolves the boundaries between two musical "toy boxes" with each other. Stomp connects the worlds of Eurorack and effects pedals, not only as a level shifter, but also as an impedance converter and more. This way, modular users can combine their Eurorack system with the wide range of effect pedals and other stompboxes from the guitar world.
If these have an expression pedal input, they can even be modulated using Stomp's built-in LFO. For experimental sound design it can also be driven into overdriven madness with any modulation source from the modular system. At the same time, the module allows guitarists to plug their tools directly into Stomp's return jack and refine their sound in modular worlds this way.
- Eurorack send/return processor for effect pedals with CV to expression pedal conversion and LFO.
- Class-A triode emulator for signals applied to the return socket for tube-like overdrive sounds at high gain settings Level shifter/impedance converter functionality with separate gain controls for send and return for optimization of signal-to-noise ratio and pleasant distortion when high gain levels are applied to the return input.
- Switch for switching between line and instrument levels Return circuit acts as a "direct box" for any instruments
- The high input impedance of the return circuit allows it to be used as a piezo pickup preamp for acoustic instruments
- Can be used as a "re-amping" device to play back and re-record previously recorded sounds or audio tracks through guitar amps and effects pedals.
- All inputs are protected from electromagnetic interference. Return signal with phase inversion option Low mix output impedance for use with long cables (reduced external noise)
- Expression output converts analog CV sources (or the internal LFO) into signals compatible with the expression inputs of most stompboxes.
- High-quality Neutrik TS connectors for send/return connections and TRS jacks for the expression interface
|Power consumption +12V:||47|
|Power consumption -12V:||13|
Danjel van Tijn started in eurorack with the Mind Meld, an expander for the Livewire Vulcan Modulator. Seeing the potential of eurorack, Danjiel quit his day job at a big corporation and founded Intellijel, which rapidly become a mainstay in the modular, with collaborations with Canadian fellow engineers such as: Cylonix, David G. Nixon or AAS (known for their physical modelling plug-ins). By now Intellijel has one of the most extensive catalogs in eurorack.