Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 230461
- Depth: 29
Intellijel Sealegs is an organic, musical delay that models three delay approaches with great attention to detail and combines them with intuitive usability.
Delay have been precisely modeled, so that the model-specific timbres along with modulation characteristics and saturation behavior can be adjusted. A large number of controls allow a detailed sound modification, so that you as a sonic skipper on the deck of your sound ship will not slip. For example, this allows you to set independent delay times for the left and right channels, which can be either synchronized or unsynchronized.
A built-in modulator brings life on board with its seven morphing waveforms, while wow and flutter emulation is responsible for the "wobble" factor. In addition, there's Input Drive, Envelope Follower, dedicated low-high pass filters for the delay tail, mixable noise and crackle, (tone) coloring of the delay signal, a 70s-inspired reverb, and reconfigurable signal flow through the module operating in 96KHz, 32-bit stereo floating-point processing.
For the main parameters like Time, Feedback, Rate, Depth there are 9 faders with CV input and attenuators. By means of another 9 audio and CV inputs or outputs, sync/tap options and freeze/loop function of the delay flag, the game between ebb and flow in your modular systems can begin.
- Three legendary delay models (Tape, BBD, Digital) with model-specific coloring, modulation behavior and saturation/limiting.
- Three stereo configurations (PONG, L/R, Time/Width) Built-in modulator with seven morphing waveforms 70s-inspired reverb ("Lush")
- Mixable noise and crackle High- and low-pass filters for sound design of the delay tail
- Input Drive with level adjustment
- Freeze function: freezing and looping of the delay memory for each model Delay times up to 6 seconds (left channel) and 8 seconds (right channel, width adds 33% to delay time)
- 9 CV inputs (with attenuators) Stable external clock syncing (or tap tempo) 96 kHz, 32-bit stereo floating point processing
|Power consumption +12V:||116|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|
Danjel van Tijn started in eurorack with the Mind Meld, an expander for the Livewire Vulcan Modulator. Seeing the potential of eurorack, Danjiel quit his day job at a big corporation and founded Intellijel, which rapidly become a mainstay in the modular, with collaborations with Canadian fellow engineers such as: Cylonix, David G. Nixon or AAS (known for their physical modelling plug-ins). By now Intellijel has one of the most extensive catalogs in eurorack.