Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200390
The case offered here features a 3 U row and a 1 U row with 104 HP each. In addition, there is a narrow utility series. The1U row can be filled with all kinds of space-saving utility modules, for instance an oscilloscope, a quad attenuator and / or a digital reverb processor.
Palette 104 Features:
• One 104 hp row of Eurorack (3U) module space.
• One 104 hp row of Intellijel (1U) module space.
• Built in triple buffered multiple with bi-polar led level indicators.
• Built in dual precision summers with bi-polar led level indicators.
• Expansion jacks for MIDI and balanced audio i/o.
• Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
• High spec 60 Watt power supply capable of powering up to 24 modules with +12 V output at 1500 mA, -12 V output at 1500 mA and +5 V output at 500 mA.
Utilities Row Specs:
• Triple 1:4 buffered multiple.
• Dual 2:1 precision summer.
• Four 1/4″ balanced audio (trs) jacks that can be connected to the Stereo Line Out 1U, Stereo Line In 1U, Pedal I/O 1U or Mixup.
• ⅛” (3.5mm) MIDI Input that can be connected to MIDI 1U.
• ⅛” (3.5mm) MIDI Output that can be connected to MIDI 1U.
• USB-B port that connects to the MIDI 1U and other future modules.
• Rocker switch and 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel plug for power entry.
Danjel van Tijn started in eurorack with the Mind Meld, an expander for the Livewire Vulcan Modulator. Seeing the potential of eurorack, Danjiel quit his day job at a big corporation and founded Intellijel, which rapidly become a mainstay in the modular, with collaborations with Canadian fellow engineers such as: Cylonix, David G. Nixon or AAS (known for their physical modelling plug-ins). By now Intellijel has one of the most extensive catalogs in eurorack.