Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190370
Intellijel Outs is an output module with balanced stereo output (2x 6.3mm TRS) and headphones output (6.3mm TRS), both with separate volume controls. The two 3,5 mm inputs provide visual feedback thanks to LEDs. The left input is normalled to the right input allowing to use mono signals. Furthermore it features a link input to connect to a Mixup module.
- Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via a 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack.
- Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear).
- Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels.
- LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device.
- Attenuator knob for the line out level, plus a separate volume control for headphones.
- 3-pin link connector on the back for connecting the output of a Mixup module directly to the Outs module.
Danjel van Tijn started in eurorack with the Mind Meld, an expander for the Livewire Vulcan Modulator. Seeing the potential of eurorack, Danjiel quit his day job at a big corporation and founded Intellijel, which rapidly become a mainstay in the modular, with collaborations with Canadian fellow engineers such as: Cylonix, David G. Nixon or AAS (known for their physical modelling plug-ins). By now Intellijel has one of the most extensive catalogs in eurorack.