Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230176
Intellijels Rack Ears Kit you can easily transform your Cascadia into a 6U rackmounted synthesizer.
These rack-ears are helpful for live performances, studio use, or just to keep your setup organized. The right side bracket has been specially designed for holding a variety of useful things such as a guitar pedal, a small sequencer, or even a bundle of patch cables. Plus, the cable hanger tines built into the top part allows thicker cables to pass through and connect to the rear of the Cascadia or for power DC power cables to connect to a power source.
- Easy to install, the perfect addition to your Cascadia synthesizer
- Transforms your Cascadia into a 6U rackmounted synth system
- Right side bracket designed to hold various accessories
- Cable hanger tines for larger cables
- Allows for easy connection to the rear of the Cascadia or power source
Danjel van Tijn started in eurorack with the Mind Meld, an expander for the Livewire Vulcan Modulator. Seeing the potential of eurorack, Danjiel quit his day job at a big corporation and founded Intellijel, which rapidly become a mainstay in the modular, with collaborations with Canadian fellow engineers such as: Cylonix, David G. Nixon or AAS (known for their physical modelling plug-ins). By now Intellijel has one of the most extensive catalogs in eurorack.