Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 180165
The Grp VCO is an analog precision oscillator with voluminous sound. The module emits sine, triangle, saw and variably wide pulse waves at individual outputs. Additionally, there is a sub oscillator, which can generate signals one or two octaves below the main VCO. Coarse and fine tune controls plus an octave switch allow you to flexibly alter the module’s pitch. Furthermore, there are two FM inputs, one of which is switchable between linear and exponential characteristic. Sync and PWM functions are available as well, of course.
- Sine, Triangle, Saw, and Pulse waves
- Tune, Fine Tune, and Octave controls
- Pulsewidth symmetry and modulation controls
- PWM input
- Sub switch sets subocatve at -1 or -2
- Sub output
- FM1 and FM2 inputs
- Exponential/Linear switch for FM2
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||50|