Fred's Lab - ZeKit
Net price: €174.79
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210817
You play this tiny machine via MIDI (notes & clock) and with its physical knobs for Cutoff,... more
Product information "Fred's Lab - ZeKit"
ZeKit is a hand-assembled 4 voice paraphonic microsynth, with digital oscillators and a 12dB/oct low & band-pass VCF. Additionally, it features a simple step sequencer, an optocoupler VCA and two analog AR envelopes.
You play this tiny machine via MIDI (notes & clock) and with its physical knobs for Cutoff, Attack, Decay, Accent, Release and Level. External audio sources can be mixed in or be processed through the VCF and VCA.
Like all Fred’s Lab synths, the ZeKit has a great sound for its size and prize.
- Additive sawtooth synthesis
- 8 mono waveforms / 8 para waveforms
- Filter tracking and glide modes
- 16bit / 250 kHz DAC
- 12dB / Oct low & band-pass VCF
- 2 resonance level chill / acid
- Optocoupler VCA
- Analog A/D & A/R envelopes
- Envelope looping and re-triggering
- 96 step sequencer, with up to 4 notes per step
- External sync - MIDI clock or Sync (+ start / stop) over 3.5mm jack
- 16 user programmable patterns
- Live pitch transposition and transition of the patterns
- 6 knobs – Cutoff, Attack, Decay, Accent, Release and Level
- 3 toggles – LP/BP, CHILL/ACID, VCF/MIX
- 7 switches – Wave, Options, Motifs, Sequencer controls
- MIDI input – DIN5
- Power input – 2.1mm jack 5V to 9V DC
- Line / Headphones output - 6.35mm TRS jack
- Clock & Sync input – 3.5mm TRS jack
- Audio input – 3.5mm TRS jack
- Dimensions: 127 x 92 x 56 mm – (w x d x h)
- Weight: 315 gram
- Power: 350 mW
Related links to "Fred's Lab - ZeKit"
"Fred's Lab - ZeKit"
ZeKit @Fred’s Lab