Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190445
Crossmix is a dual crossfader with the possibility to record respectively automate fades.
The "CROSSMIX" module contains two independent crossfaders with two inputs to one output and is designed for audio or CV sources in the voltage range +-5v (Audio Modular Level).
In addition, the 4 inputs can be switched separately to +6db audio (for external line level sources) using the slide switch on the rear panel.
The two crossmix controls can be recorded. The recording time per channel is more than one minute. The playback speed can be adjusted in playback.
The recorded track is played back once when the Play button is pressed briefly (one shot) or in the loop when the button is pressed a little longer.
Both crossfaders have a separate reset input as well as a separate CV input ( +-5V ) for controlling the mix e.g. by an LFO.
The track data remains permanently stored (battery buffered memory).
Dual signal/audio crossmixer with 2 inputs each on one sum output
- 2 channels with 1 mix control each
- Record time (per channel) max. 102 sec
- per channel 2 signal/audio inputs (audio or CV) (-5v..+5v)
- all inputs separately switchable to audio with line level at rear
- Mix also CV controllable
- each channel has separate reset input
- Resolution 12bit
- Sampling rate ca.250Hz
- Play back one shot
- play back loop
- Switching possibility between play back and Potimix manually
- adjustable playback speed
- Track data permanently stored (battery buffered)