Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190280
The C-3 MkII is a four-channel recorder / looper. The module allows its owner to capture and playback control voltages and controller movements. Thanks to a resolution of 16 bit, stepping won't be audible even at very low playback speed.
The FLAME "C-3 MK2" is a three-channel module for recording and playing back movements of controllers.
Those can be recorded with each channel´s individual knob. The movements will be output as control voltages.
The recording time per track is over one minute. The playback speed is adjustable.
All three tracks have a common reset input. The track data remains permanently stored (battery-backed memory).
The module can be globally switched to bipolar or unipolar voltage range (switch on the PCB).
- 3 channels with one control per channel
- recording time per control: over one minute
- adjustable playback speed
- resolution 12Bit, sampling rate approx. 300 Hz
- modes: playback one shot or playback loop
- punch-in record
- switchable between playback and potentiometer
- non-volatile battery buffered memory
- common reset for all three channels
- global voltage range setting per jumper to bipolar +/-5v or unipolar 0-10v
|Power consumption +12V:||50|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|
|Power consumption +5V:||50|