Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190444
Automix is a compact three-channel mixer for audio signals and control voltages. The highlight of this module is its recording function, which makes it possible to automate level changes.
The "AUTOMIX" module is a compact three-channel mixer for audio or CV sources in the voltage range +-5v (audio modular level).
The mix level of each track can be adjusted and recorded with the track control. The recording time per track is more than one minute. The playback speed is also adjustable.
The recorded track is played back once when the Play button is pressed briefly (one shot) or when the Loop button is pressed a little longer.
In addition, the 3 inputs can be switched separately to +6db audio (for external line level sources) using the slide switch on the rear panel.
All three tracks have a common reset input. The track data remains permanently stored (battery buffered memory).
Signal/audio mixer with 3 channels on one sum output
- 3 tracks with 1 mix control each
- Record time (per track) max. 102 sec
- 3 Signal/Audio Inputs (Audio or CV) (-5v..+5v)
- Inputs switchable back to audio with line level (separately for each input)
- Resolution 12bit
- Sampling rate ca.250Hz
- Play back one shot
- play back loop
- Switching possibility between play back and Potimix manually
- adjustable playback speed
- Track data permanently stored (battery buffered)
- common reset input for all 3 tracks