Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120583
- Depth: 53
The ES-3 Mk4 module converts, in a similar manner as the ES-1, control signals from a DAW (e.g. from software like Volta or Silent Way) to control voltages. Unlike the ES-1 it doesn´t use your audio interface´s analog outputs, but the optical output (ADAT Lightpipe). Just connect the ES-3 Mk4 and the audio interface via an optical cable. The outputs of the mk4 version are equipped with multicolor background lightning.
- Input connection: Optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard
- D/A conversion: 24 bit, 105dB SNR typical
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC
- Indicators: LED for ADAT clock sync; An LED ring at each output indicates the output voltage
96kHz compatibility: The ES-3 produces 8 outputs as normal when the ADAT interface is operated at 44.1/48kHz. In double speed mode (88.2/96kHz), the ES-3 outputs 4 channels, duplicated across pairs of outputs (ES-3 outputs 1&2 carry ADAT channel 1, outputs 3&4 carry ADAT channel 2 etc.).
|Power consumption +12V:||168|
|Power consumption -12V:||30|
Andrew Ostler (aka Oz) has gained a well-earned reputation not only with his do-it-all Disting module, but by providing a range of CV and audio signal converters that allow computers talk fluently to modulars, and vice versa.