Expert Sleepers ES-3 black acrylic
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 120582
Expert Sleepers´ new module ES-3 converts, in a similar manner as the ES-1, control signals from your DAW (e.g. from software like Volta or Silent Way) to control voltages for your modular system. Unlike the ES-1 it doesn´t use up your audio interface´s analog outputs but it uses the optical output (ADAT Lightpipe standard).
Just connect the ES-3 and the audio interface via an optical cable and output the CVs at the eight minijacks.
- Input connection: optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard
- D/A conversion: 24 bit, 105dB SNR typical
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC
- Indicators: LED for ADAT clock sync; 2 LEDs per channel indicate output voltage ( ve/-ve)
96kHz compatibility: The ES-3 produces 8 outputs as normal when the ADAT interface is operated at 44.1/48kHz. In double speed mode (88.2/96kHz), the ES-3 outputs 4 channels, duplicated across pairs of outputs (ES-3 outputs 1/2 carry ADAT channel 1, outputs 3/4 carry ADAT channel 2 etc.).
Modular patching with Expert Sleepers Silent Way and ES-3 (video);http://vimeo.com/19754227;Modular audio processing with Expert Sleepers Silent Way and ES-3 (video);http://vimeo.com/19835278