Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220374
Eventide MicroPitch Delay delivers the essence of the harmonizer effect from the legendary H3000.
Two pitch-shifting delay lines with micro-detuning (0-50 cents) along with tap modulation provide the distinctive sound of Eventide's signature effect. MicroPitch Delay covers diverse applications such as subtle fattening, wide stereo effects, rhythmic echo accentuation or interleaved pitched delay cascades.
- The familiar Eventide signature effect from the legendary H3000 multi-effects unit.
- Dual pitch-shifting delay with fine de-tuning resolution from 0-50 cents and tap modulation
- Mapping option of the different parameters via expression pedal
- Six knobs for intuitive parameter control.
- Aux switch for tap tempo or preset change
- MIDI functionality via TRS adapter cable
- Compatible with Disaster Area Designs MIDI Box, Chase Bliss MIDI Box or Meris MIDI I/O.
- Eventide Device Manager software (EDM) with extensive editing options (updates, presets, utility, etc.)
- 5 different presets directly accessible via footswitch
- Latch/momentary option and tap function via footswitch
- Multiple bypass options (Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill Dry)
- Line/guitar level switchable on rear panel
- CV functionality via EXP mode
- USB connection
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Power supply via included 9V DC power supply (center negative)