Eventide - H90
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220612
The Eventide H90 multi-effects unit builds on the platform of the H9, but is at the same time a new and improved version of the modern classic.
The Eventide H90 is a multi-effects unit that combines the handiness of an H9 pedal with the powerful, flexible ARM processors from the legendary H9000 multi-effects unit, bridging the gap between the two devices.
All the delay, reverb, modulation and pitch effects from the H9 Max found their way into the H90, usefully improved or extended and enhanced with 10 more powerful algorithms. The SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology, made it possible to develop a new, fast-tracking, artifact-free, polyphonic pitch shifter that delivers an even higher-quality effect sound. In contrast to the H9, two algorithms per program can run simultaneously and be operated in a wide variety of combinations, both serially and in parallel. The new true spillover function now allows the current effect to decay upon switching programs.
The hardware also underwent a significant upgrade compared to the H9. The control panel now features a high-resolution OLED display, five push knobs, seven LED-supported buttons, and better. This allows many parameters to be conveniently programmed, controlled and also combined in live operation. Select, Bank and Perform modes are available, which, among other things, make it possible to create extensive effects playlists for studio and live use.
With connectivity now expanded to four inputs and outputs each, it is possible to integrate additional effects or dynamics processors via dual-mono or stereo insert configuration, in addition to two independent stereo effects or processing of four mono channels. MIDI I/O connectivity and two expression pedal inputs, also usable for CV signals, provide extensive connectivity. The built-in USB port allows connection to the H90 Control software for editing the effect programs or installing firmware updates.
- Multi-effects pedal with four mono or two stereo channels.
- All 52 algorithms from the H9 Max pedal
- ARM processor technology from the H9000 multi-effects processor
- Two algorithms can be combined per program
- Dual mode for simultaneous processing of two independent stereo signals
- 10 completely new developed algorithms
- Polyphony: Easy transposition of whole chords newly developed SIFT technology
- Prism Shift: Three voices from one chord with separated intervals that are detuned and offset to create four arpeggios.
- Even-Vibe: Univibe in stereo plus envelope follower
- Head Space: Vintage tape delay with extensive, modernized control options
- Bouquet Delay: BBD delay with modulation and performance-oriented features like pitch jumping and self-oscillation
- Wormhole: Reverb processor with pitch warping of the reverb tail
- Weedwacker: Two-stage serial overdrive processor. Scream.
- Instant Phaser: Emulation of the first Eventide studio phaser from 1971
- Instant Flanger: emulation of the famous Eventide flanger
- SP2016 Reverb: legendary reverb processor (known for Room, Stereo Room and Hi-Density Plate)
- True spillover function
- Multiple serial and parallel routing options
- Four inputs and outputs each
- Two mono or one stereo insert is possible
- Clear OLED display
- Five push-buttons and seven LED-supported knobs for tone control
- MIDI DIN I/O
- Two expression pedal inputs, that can also be used for CV signals
- USB-C port for MIDI, connection to the control app and firmware updates
- H90 control software for Mac and Windows computers