Erica Synths / Sacrament Modular - Cursible
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210309
Very clever six channel Effect-Send&Return-Matrix.
Cursible is a collaboration between Erica Synths and Sacrament Modular and is an effect matrix with six send & return paths that can be morphed continuously or switched sequentially.
Six different modes are available:
- Piano Mode: Connections are created manually using the LED pushbuttons and executed with definable fade times.
- Clock Mode: Connections are executed based on an incoming clock signal in four possible directions (forward, backward, in pendulum, random).
- Control Voltage Mode: Connections are continuously run through by means of the CV input.
- Manual Mode: connections are passed through using the large potentiometer in the center of the module.
- Random Manual Mode: similar to Manual Mode, but connections are passed through randomly.
- CV+Clock Mode: CV and Clock act like a sample & hold circuit.
In all modes the duration of the morphing can be set variably.
To describe the module in the words of Nero Bellum (Sacrament Modular):
“The Cursible was the first idea that I had for a Eurorack module. As simple as it sounds, I was in the middle of a patch when I thought to myself “you know what would be really cool?” I then grabbed a notebook and scratched out the first rough sketch of what it would do and what it would look like. Effects always play a heavy role in my sound design and I love finding new ways to use them. With The Cursible I wanted to take everything a step further by creating a module that would allow you to create multiple effects chains (up to 6) and then morph your signal through them. While working on the design (in collaboration with Erica Synths) we discovered other ways that the module could be used to great effect such as morphing / sequencing through cv / audio sources then added features that we thought would make the module even more useful such as the Stack and Piano modes.“
|Power consumption +12V:||52|
|Power consumption -12V:||26|
Cursible @Erica Synths
Erica Synths from Riga (Latvia) started with a whole line of Polivoks module clones about a decade ago. A lot has happened ever since and they have now one of the largest module portfolios in the eurorack world, all featuring their signature black front plates.