Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 170284
Come to the dark side of the force! – With the Fusion Drone System, Erica Synths have put together an extremely powerful sounding modular synthesizer. A tube-based VCO is used as the main audio generator. Additional tube circuits, in detail a ring modulator, a low-pass filter and a VCA, support the beefy and warm character of the oscillator perfectly. Furthermore, an ADSR envelope and a LFO / noise generator were implemented. The astonishingly sounding Fusion Delay / Flanger / Vintage Ensemble gives sounds the finishing touch. For splitting signals, there is a multiple. The modules are housed in a compact, reliable Skiff case with 104 HP. – If you like beefy drones and bloodcurdling basses, you’ll love this system!
The Fusion Drone System comes equipped with the following components:
- Fusion VCO: A hybrid oscillator with digital control circuitry and crunchy tube sound.
- Fusion Ring Modulator V2: Clean or heavily distorted? - This ring modulator shines with enormous diversity.
- Fusion VCF V2: This low-pass filter sounds beefy and pleasantly at the same time. Its slope can be switched between -12 dB and -24 dB per octave.
- Black Modulator: A modern LFO with sine, triangle, pulse and S&H outputs plus a noise generator. (White noise, pink noise, crushed noise)
- Fusion VCA V2: An amplifier module with pleasant to screeching sound.
- Black EG: A classic ADSR envelope with two time ranges, a loop function and a normal as well as an inverted output.
- Fusion Delay / Flanger / Vintage Ensemble: A terrific effects processor. Special highlights are wide, warm-wafting delays and modulation effects.
- 104 HP Skiff case: Compact, lightweight and it comes with a reliable power supply. What more do you need?
- 20 patch cables: Unpack and get started…
|Power consumption +5V:||52|