Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190305
Klang is a four-voice controller which shines thanks to its innovative design. It provides easy access to tonal harmony for everyone. Thanks to a simplified interface of four encoders that all point to a note on the beautiful OLED display, you can programm a four-voice chord in no time. The "-" button deletes the active chord, and the "+" button adds a chord that will be set after the previous chord. The black CV input enables to transpose the chords. Two inputs, for trigger/gate or for CV allow to sequence the chord progression.
- OLED display with points that point towards each note in a chord
- Four encoders choose which note values are set
- Setup chord progessions with the "+" , or "-" buttons
- Create complex chordal harmony
- Tuning mode for tuning the VCOs