Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120473
Glide option for Doepfer´s Dark Energy synth. Can be installed easily by yourself.
The modification can be installed by yourself as you don´t need to solder anything.
- Just open the synth´s case with crosshead screwdriver,
- connect the potentiometer to a connector on the circuit board,
- put the potentiometer thru the corresponding hole
- bolt the pot to the case by tightening the potentiometer´s hex nuts with a 10mm key
- place the knob on the potentiometer and tighten it with a small flat screwdriver
- close the synth´s housing
WIth a long trajectory building synths, MIDI keyboards and designing bespoke devices for music pioneers Kraftwerk, Dieter Doepfer decided to design his own modular synthesizer in 1995 based on existing electrical and mechanical specifications of lab equipment he used during his years at university. The official presentation of the system at 1996 Frankfurt Musikmesse caught everyone by surprise and created lots of interest. After Doepfer published the specifications on his website, many instrument designers and engineers saw the potential of the new Eurorack format. Doepfer continues expanding their catalog of over 200 modules (and counting), operating from their modest offices in the outskirts of Munich.