Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220298
The Minibay is a compact desktop patchbay that connects synthesizers, effect units and Eurorack systems in a simple way.
All inputs and outputs are flexibly configurable, while the manufacturer recommends assigning the lower rows A and B with 12 instrument/mixer channels each, while the upper section is intended for 8-FX applications. At the rear, the corresponding connections are designed as 6.3mm jacks, while an insert configuration of the FX paths can be realized via Y-cable. The lower rows can be individually normalized via dip switches, so that the signal "flows" from row A to B without patch cables, and only plugging a cable interrupts the signal flow ("fully normalled"). In addition, there are two passive mixers on the top of the unit that allow three channels each to be summed to a single one.
- Desktop patchbay with 40 patch points
- 12 in- and outputs each for instruments and mixers, respectively
- 8 in- and outputs for FX applications (insert configuration via Y-cable possible)
- 6.35 mm jacks on the rear, 3.5 mm jacks on top of the panel
- two passive mixers (3-to-1 each) on the top side