Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 170349
With the Acidbox III, there’s finally a stereo version of the infamous Polivoks filter. Completely analog signal paths and old, Russian ICs guarantee sound true to the original. A well-equipped LFO and an envelope follower allow musicians to create very lively results. Thanks to mutual controls for left and right channel, the variable input gain plus a multi-functional control port, this desktop unit is equally suitable for producers, live performers, DJs as well as guitarists. – Plug it in and start jamming!
- Polivoks core stereo lowpass/bandpass VCF with the original programmable opamps
- Unique audio overdrive circuit
- Versatile syncable LFO with 8 waveforms
- Tap tempo button
- Envelope follower with modulation level attenuverter
- Master modulation control
- Manual and CV control over cutoff frequency
- Configurable control input for footswitch, expression pedal and external LFO/cutoff control
- Adjustable input gain
Erica Synths from Riga (Latvia) started with a whole line of Polivoks module clones about a decade ago. A lot has happened ever since and they have now one of the largest module portfolios in the eurorack world, all featuring their signature black front plates.