Dannysound - Timbre
Net price: €200.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220560
- Depth: 48
Timbre adds harmonics to sound sources. If a signal with no (e.g. sinewave) or low harmonic... more
Product information "Dannysound - Timbre"
Dannysounds Timbre is a reinterpretation of the wavefolder section of the Buchla 259 oscillator/Buchla Easel.
Timbre adds harmonics to sound sources. If a signal with no (e.g. sinewave) or low harmonic content (triangle wave) is present at its input, particularly interesting textures are created. Unlike the Buchla design, Dannysound has an extra input to drive the wavefolder in parallel, which drastically expands the tonal palette of the timbre and can make for really wild sounds that do credit to the 259's screechy, growly character. Perfect for use in conjunction with the Dannysound Cali or EN129.
- Reinterpretation of the wavefolder section of the Buchla 259/Buchla Easel.
- Osc 1/Osc 2 Mix provides the right mix ratio or acts as an attenuator if only one input is occupied
- Timbre Control for setting the global wavefolding intensity
- Bipolar attenuator (Timbre CV) to control the CV input
- Symmetry control adds offset to the input so that the top half of the waveform is folded earlier2022
|Power consumption +12V:||46|
|Power consumption -12V:||48|
Related links to "Dannysound - Timbre"
"Dannysound - Timbre"