Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220046
A pedal that sounds like New Order and Boards Of Canada locked themselves together in the BBC Radiophonic Workshop studio. Thick rich chorus sound that slowly spreads into a dense North American forest and there mysteriously drifting away at a campfire site. A modulation fest for any kind of signal.
The predecessor of Warped Vinyl HiFi has been improved by Chase Bliss Audio, so that the well-known chorus/vibrato combination produces more transparent sounds with less noise. In addition, the chorus intensity (delay between dry and wet signal) can be controlled via the new Lag control.
What remains is the proven concept of a completely analog signal path that digitally controls the individual effect parameters within the pedal and goes beyond the familiar vinyl drift effects with modulation effects. In the ModuShape section, the LFO waveform (sine, triangle and square) can be split into two different halves and its ramp speed can be shifted via the Warp control, so that the cozy campfire mood is quickly gone if you wish. That becomes evident eveon more if you turn the "magic" Tone control, to which up to five carefully chosen individual parameters can be assigned simultaneously. Plus there is full MIDI control, detailed DIP-switch options, CV control via expression pedal connection and two storable presets. For powering up the device , a 9 Volt Alkaline battery can be used instead of a 9V power supply.
- Analog Chorus/Vibrato Pedal
- More transparent sound than its predecessor
- Lag control for lush chorus sound
- ModuShape section with Warp and Depth controls as well as switches for manipulation of the LFO waveform
- Tap button with hold mode
- Tap MIDI switch for different tap division modes
- Controls for RPM (vibrato rate), Mix and Tone/Ramp (shelving EQ/modulation of up to five parameters simultaneously).
- Connection for Chase Bliss MIDI Box
- Expression/CV input (direct control of waveform possible)
- Dip-switch for CV Range/Expression etc.
- Battery operation with 9 volt block possible
- Power supply : 9V 70mA center negative (optionally available)