Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220044
Once again, Chase Bliss Audio have teamed up with ccreative ollaborators to design a reverb pedal with a "dark heart". This time the choice fell on Cooper FX and Keeley Electronics.
Dark World can be soft-spoken, lush and subtle, but is able to drift into glitchy/synthwave/broken-VHS territory if required. The two creative engines of the dual-channel reverb are responsible for this. The "World" channel, designed by Keeley Electronics, houses three reverb algorithms (Hall, Plate, Spring), while the "Dark" channel was designed by Cooper FX and influenced by their creative creations Outward (granular freeze delay) and Generation Loss (noisy-pitchy arcade sounds). The dark side splits into Mod (noisy VHS video), Shim (endless decay), Black (dynamic sample-and-freeze) modes and, together with its "worldy" other half, delivers up to 33 different possible combinations in terms of time and space.
Plus there's full MIDI control, detailed dip-switch options, CV control via expression pedal connection and two storable presets.
- Digital dual reverb
- "World" channel with three reverb algorithms developed by Keeley Electronics (Hall, Plate, Spring).
- "Dark" channel with creative tools from Cooper FX
- Modify and Decay (Ramp) controls for creative control of mod, shim and black, or ramp control of up to five different parameters
Connection for Chase Bliss MIDI box
- Expression/CV input
- Dip-Switch for CV Range/Expression etc.
- Power supply : 9V 200mA center negative (not included!)