Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220042
Blooper takes the approach of spontaneously captured phrase approach seriously and almost completely rethinks looping within a pedal.
The pedal provides a lot of extra functions in addition to usual looper functions and lets your captured material advance into new sound dimensions. In Normal mode, up to eight layers can be flexibly layered and subsequently treated with an extensive selection of modifiers, which are divided into two groups (A / B) and have promising names such as Dropper, Scrambler and Stopper. If Additive mode is selected, Blooper prints these creative efforts immediately into your bloops... sorry loops. The Sampler mode is even more spontaneous and provides one-shot sample recording with subsequent triggering. With the Layers knob you can step through up to eight loops and gradually unwind them with the Repeats knob. The Stability knob adds tape-like vintage effects (wow, flutter, etc.), and rounds off the picture of extensive sound shaping options which are well documented in the manual. Like it’s closest pedal relative Mood from the same company, Blooper has full MIDI control, detailed dip-switch options and storable presets (custom loops or modifiers via the BLIP interface).
- Extensively featured eight-phrase looper
- Three looper modes: Normal, Additive, Sampler
- Modifiers in two groups (A/B) with three different settings each applicable
- Modifier algorithms such as Dropper, Trimmer, Stopper, Pitcher, Stretcher, Smooth Speed, Scrambler, Filter, Swapper, Stepped Speed, Stutter
- Stability control for tape-like vintage effects
- Connection for Chase Bliss MIDI box
- Expression/CV input
- Separate bypass for both channels
- Dip switches for CV Range/Expression etc.
- Power supply : 9V 200mA center negative (optionally available)