Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220423
- Depth: 33
Blood Cells Audio Auscult is an output module with flexible I/O routing options, balanced outputs and VCA cue headphone monitoring.
Auscultation ("listening to the body") is usually done by a doctor with a stethoscope. In the modular context, this refers to monitoring your system, where Auscult is responsible for the main output and other monitoring configuration with some extra features.All inputs are either mono or stereo and provide up to +10dB gain at the (impedance-)balanced outputs. The cue system for the headphones is equipped with a VCA crossfader, which allows uncomplicated matching of new sounds with the current main mix, independent of the level setting of the main control for the volume of the headphone mix. The high-quality headphone amplifier is equipped with two switchable controls for the output level and also allows the control of very high-impedance headphones.Additional inputs on the rear panel(Mono/Stereo Main, Cue) allow the connection to expansion ports of other modules (DIY- friendly). Thus the front inputs remain usable for other or spontaneous connections. Switches allow flexible switching back and forth between the front and rear connections.
- Balanced outputs with a gain of up to +10 dB
- VCA crossfade monitoring system for monitoring the cue input in comparison to the main mix via headphones
- Switchable headphone output levels for driving high-impedance headphones
- Mono/stereo cue and main inputs are switchable between front and rear panel connectors
- Peak LEDs for all inputs and main outputs
|Power consumption +12V:||85|
|Power consumption -12V:||85|