Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220159
- Depth: 33
Blood Cell's Audio 221.x2 is a straightforward and precise utility module, in the form of two independent 2-to-1 mixers for processing CV and audio signals.
Pressing the "All Mix" button turns the two separate mixes into a 4-to-1 mix, while keeping the first 1+2 mix at the respective sum output. In addition, each channel provides a Direct Out, while a rear expansion input/output allows multiple Module 221.x2 modules to be connected.
- Routing, mixing and manipulation of CV and audio signals.
- Switchable configuration: either two 2-to-1 or one 2-to-1 plus a 4-to-1 mix
- Expandable with additional 221.x2 modules
- Average Direct Outs deviation of 0.8 mV = Pitch CV deviation less than 1 cent
- Direct Outs switchable between pre- or post attenuation/inversion
- Channels 2 and 4 normalized with 6V offset
- ∞ up to +6 dB gain on the summing knobs
- LEDs for bipolar peak detection and display of CV shape
- Flat ribbon cable and 2-pin cable for expansion included
|Power consumption +12V:||133|
|Power consumption -12V:||129|