Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Expected to arrive on: 15 February 2023
- Order number: 220625
- Depth: 20
The Raven by Birdkids is a fully analog semi-modular synthesizer voice for the Eurorack system.
The Raven delivers rich analog sound in a simplified semi-modular design. Meaning a signal path is already pre-designed here. This can of course be easily bypassed with the many patch points. Almost everything can be CV controlled and each part can be considered a self-sufficient unit. For example, the filter can be bypassed to allow for a direct connection from VCO to VCA, achieving a standalone VCF or a third voice to be used in the self-oscillation, optionally tracking 1V/oct perfectly.
- Dual, wide-range voltage-controlled oscillators (C1-C9), unison trackable with extensive FM/AM/PWM capabilities.
- Dual, wide-range LFO (approx. 0.1Hz - audio), with switchable modes.
- A voltage-controlled crossfader (A/B) with high headroom
- The original TheBateleur voltage-controlled filter
- Two voltage-controlled amplifiers - a powerful THAT2162 Blackmer VCA and an optocoupler VCA reminiscent of legendary West Coast designs, as an option for serial saturation
|Power consumption +12V:||180|
|Power consumption -12V:||120|