Bastl Instruments - Softpop
This product is not available anymore.
Net price: €301.68
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 190559
Features: fully analog core and signal path 6 faders for controlling two VCOs and VCF and... more
Product information "Bastl Instruments - Softpop"
SoftPop is a playfully organic, semi-modular light and sound synthesizer with wide variety of sounds: from random dripping water pops to heavy subtractive basslines. Its fully analog core consisting of a heavily feedbacked system of dual triangle-core oscillators, state variable filter and sample and hold is played through an intuitive interface of 6 faders that provide countless combinations which can be explored by anyone. It can also process external audio thru the filter while using the envelope follower to intuitively synchronise to the incoming signal.
- fully analog core and signal path
- 6 faders for controlling two VCOs and VCF and their cross modulations
- two wide range triangle-core VCOs 0 & 1
- quantizer for VCO 0 (auto-tuner)
- VCO 1 has variable waveshape via the modulation setting
- ∞ resonant state variable VCF (bandpass, lowpass, highpass)
- external input with gain and envelope follower for intuitive sync of VCO 1
- track & hold circuit for stepped modulations
- looping pattern generator with two patterns P1 and P2
- RGB led for psychedelic experience
- 25-point patchbay
- secret hack chamber at the back for adventurers
- aluminum body enclosure
- built-in speaker
Related links to "Bastl Instruments - Softpop"
"Bastl Instruments - Softpop"
Softpop auf der Webseite von Bastl Instruments