Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190566
- Depth: 35
An unusual, because non-linear sequencer concept. The eight steps can be addressed in a number of ways: by several trigger signals which go one or more steps forward or backward, by using control voltages or even with three binary gates. A control voltage input is included as well, either transponsing the pitch quantized / non-quantized or or even to change the quantiser's scale from major to minor.
- The voltage range of the sequence can be selected between 1, 2, and 5 Volt (equals 1, 2 or 5 octaves)
- The modulation destination for the CV input is assignable: transpose, quantized transpose, offset, reset offset, trigger steps, invert steps, random step etc.
- Each step can generate a gate signal at the GATE output. The gate time is adjustable
- Quantiser with variuos scales: chromatic, diatonic, pentatonic, blues, 7th chord and 5th chord.
- Slide can be activated per step. The slide time can be adjusted and voltage controlled, too.
- Trigger inputs A and B are used to move through the pattern. Each input can move 1, 2 or 4 steps, either forward or backward.
- reset input with priority settings for trigger and reset
- Connect in dual mode two Popcorns to get a 16-step sequencer.
|Power consumption +12V:||65|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|
Hailing from Brno, Bastl (Czech word for "tinkering") is a community-driven collective not only focussed on building fun modules and desktop devices, but are deeply invested on educational and open-source projects for both local and international audiences.