Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190560
The popular MicroGranny2 is a monophonic standalone granular sampler/sample player in miniature format. It records and can read WAV files from microsD card and processes it via granular algorithms. Adjustable parameters are start and end point of the sample as well its sample rate and bit crushing - for modulation an attack-decay envelope generator is available. Via MIDI you can control all parameters, transpose the sample or play different grains by individual notes.
The unit has an Arduino chip which can be hacked.
- monophonic mono sampler
- microSD card (storing + recording samples, storing presets)
- 6 sounds with full adjustments storable in a preset at once
- 60 presets in 10 banks (6 preset per bank), stored as .txt files on microSD card
- wav sample playback from microSD card (mono, 22050 Hz, 8 or 16 bit, two letter file name)
- 8-bit 22050Hz wav recording via line input or onboard microphone
- hold button
- sample rate (tuned or free run)
- start, end position with repeat, instant loop
- granular settings: grain size and shift speed (positive or negative)
- amplitude envelope attack and release
- MIDI Input – responds to note, cc and clock (synchronize loop and grains)
- MIDI side chain envelope restart
- copy, paste
- input & output volume knob
- power switch – plug / battery
- hackable – arduino based
Hailing from Brno, Bastl (Czech word for "tinkering") is a community-driven collective not only focussed on building fun modules and desktop devices, but are deeply invested on educational and open-source projects for both local and international audiences.