Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available on request
- Order number: 210606
- Depth: 60
The Audictive Phonoblade phono preamplifier is the most sonically sensible solution to combine a high-quality turntable equipped with a first-class cartridge with a modular synthesizer.
The Audictive engineering company has been active in the development of high-end audio products for many years and has the experience to build a phono preamplifier in modular form, which meets even the highest sound standards.
Phonoblade opens up completely new creative possibilities to use your favorite records - for sampling, mixing, control voltages or whatever else you can think of! The module can easily be adapted to all kinds of systems via integrated switches.
- Gain: MM / MC, additional +10dB via jumper on the board
- Capacitance: 47pF // 1nF, 220pF, 100pF
- Resistance:47kΩ // 1kΩ, 100Ω
- Channel-separated signal processing design
- Ultra-low noise power supply with LT3042/LT3093
- High class input amplifier THAT1510
- Ultra-low noise & low distortion amplifier stage with LME49720
- Low noise premium resistors with low temperature drift
- Exclusively selected MKP & Mica capacitors in the signal path
- High performance electrolytic capacitors with long life time
- High quality gold plated RCA input jacks with Teflon insulation and gold plated 3.5mm jacks output jacks
- Circuit board with double copper thickness
- LED for visualization/control of the output signal
- incl. 2x 0,5m patchcords from a special adapted version of the Audictive backbone signal cable with gold plated contacts
Note: The Phonoblade module is handmade by the manufacturer after the order! Accordingly, longer waiting times are to be expected.