Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 120320
We don't carry this product anymore.
Peruvian manufacturer Atomosynth´s new KRAKKEN synth is a very compact analog keyboard synthesizer with a floor space smaller than a vinyl record´s cover.The new version v1.2 now has a sturdy black metal case instead of the toxic green acrylic case.
With two VCOs, an aggressive lowpass/highpass filter and integrated glide the Krakken can generate classic monophonic leads, acid basslines and also crazy analog sounds.
- 2VCOs with tune controls, octave switches and volume controls. Waveform is switchable between square wave and sawtooth.
- Noise generator can be turned on by a switch and has a volume control.
- Glide parameter affects both VCOs
- LFO switchable between square and triangle. Modulation destination can be filter cutoff or VCO pitch.
- VCF with resonance. Selectable between low pass and high pass.
- Envelope 1 has only a decay parameter and affects the cutoff frequency. EG1 can be turned off as well.
- Envelope 2 has attack and release parameters and affects volume.
- Octave Shift up/down buttons have 5 octave range and transpose the whole synth.
- Keyboard with 25 keys. The Krakken can be controlled via MIDI as well and then converts the MIDI data into CV/gate-voltages
Bedienungsanleitung;http://www.atomosynth.com/files/KRAKKEN KEYBOARD USER MANUAL.pdf;blanko Patchvorlage;http://www.atomosynth.com/krakken patch.html