Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220109
The "small" Hydrasynth is sonically a "big one". Despite its compact dimensions, the digital hybrid synth plays in the same league as its larger relatives and even adds new features like CV/Gate control.
With its digital wavemorphing architecture this eight-voice-synths sits somewhere between Vector and Wavetable-Synthesis. It inspires with its versatile and expressive sound holding multiple options to shape it, roughly similar to legendary machines like Oberheim Xpander/Matrix 12.
A highlight is its polyphonic aftertouch functionality of the 37-key midsize keybed, which many presets thankfully embrace. The extensively equipped oscillator section is also exceptional. For example, extremely flexible "mutants" can "mysteriously" provide sound-shaping options reminiscent of FM, Sync, PWM or similar sounds. Two flexible filters (including SEM functionality), five(!) LFOs and envelopes each, as well as a flexible effects unit along with MPE options within a 32-fold matrix complete this package. The extremely compact Hydrasynth Explorer cannot walk over water, but also has CV/Gate-Out functionality and battery operation (optional) on top!.
- Eight-voice digital wavemorphing engine
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- 37 midsize keybed buttons
- Three oscillators with 2129 single-cycle waveforms
- Extensively equipped arpeggiator
- WaveScan parameters for modulating through wavetables
- Wavelist mode allows crossfading of up to 8 wavetables
- Eight wavelists per oscillator user definable
- Serial or parallel connection of the two filters
- Extensive selection of filter types (incl. SEM style filters)
- 32 routings in modulation matrix
- Five DAHDSR envelopes
- Five LFOs
- Five banks with 128 patches each (256 of them ex works)
- OLED display
- MIDI trio and USB MIDI
- Clock In/Out
- Pre/post effects
- Battery operation possible (8 AA batteries)