Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220566
- Depth: 40
The Apollo View Allscilator is a "jack of all trades" based on the legendary Curtis chip CEM 3340 and can output an incredible 8(!) waveforms simultaneously.
The CEM 3340 is considered THE synthesizer chip and enjoyed such great popularity that it can be found in numerous synth classics like Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Memorymoog, Roland Jupiter-6, SH 101 and MKS 80 as well as Oberheim OB8/-Xa/-SX.
The Apollo VIew Allscillator refers to the sound of this very legendary chip and really exploits its potential with 8(!) waveform outputs. Besides the conventional waveforms triangle, sawtooth and pulse (with PWM) there are sine, square sine (ideal for kicks and basses), shark tooth (à la Minimoog Model D) and the PWM sawtooth based on the famous Hoover sound of the Roland Alpha Juno. In addition, there is a sub-oscillator (-1 octave, -2 octave and -2* octave, the sum of -1 + -2)- Wide frequency range (six octaves), which caan be increased via the 1V/Oct input, as well as flexible LFO (1.5 seconds to 45 Hz) or Ultra LFO (15 minutes to 12 seconds).
On the input side, in addition to the 1V/Oct input, FM (Lin/Exp), PWM (Pulse/PWM Saw), as well as Hard Sync (Positive/Negative Edge) and Soft Sync (Negative Edge) are available.
- Oscillator is based on the legendary Curtis CEM 3340 chip.
- 8 waveform outputs: Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse (PWM), Sine, Square Sine(ideal for kick and bass), Shark Tooth (á la Moog Model D) , PWM Saw (á la Hoover sound from the Roland Alpha Juno).
- Sub oscillator (-1 octave, -2 octave and -2* octave, the sum of -1 + -2)
frequency range from 24,5Hz (G0) - 1397Hz (F6)
- Finetuning +/- 5 semitones
- LFO: 1.5 seconds to 45Hz
- Ultra LFO: 15 minutes to 12 seconds
- Eight inputs: 1V/Oct, Exp FM, Lin FM, PWM (Pulse and PWM Saw), Hard Sync (Positive/Negative Edge) and Soft Sync (Negative Edge)
- Selectable LED feedback (flashes with the -2-Octave signal or on or off)
- Reverse polarity protection
|Power consumption +12V:||165|
|Power consumption -12V:||140|