Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220020
APB-Dynasonics ProRack house consoles are well-known for their excellent sound quality and, despite their "small footprint" of 10 U, offer a high density of professional features.
In terms of circuitry and components, the mixer is based on the high-quality Spectra mixing console series, which is well-known for very good-sounding EQs and preamps and for its phase-true circuit design. In addition to sound quality, the console also scores points for it's flexibility. The connector panel can be aligned in three different positions, so that easy cable-adjustment is always possible, regardless of whether the console is rack-mounted or used on a horizontal tabletop.
The internal architecture is based on a passive motherboard and active daughterboards.
The active components of the individual channel strips are housed in two modules each and can be replaced on site, as well as the pluggable power supply.
The mixer is available in three different versions, which have the direct-out placed either directly behind the preamps, post-EQ or post-fader.
- This is the Direct Out Post Fader version. We also offer the other two versions.
- 12 Mono input channels and 4 Dual-Mono/Stereo input channels, all with Spectra-quality microphone preamplifiers in a 10u (17.5” in x 19”) package.
- Minimum phase shift circuitry and internal Mother Board/Daughter Board construction derived from the Spectra console design.
- 48 volt Phantom Power switch, Mic/Line switch, Mic Pad switch, and Polarity Reverse switch.
- Variable frequency high-pass filters on all Mono and Stereo input channels with a 20Hz to 400Hz sweep range at 12dB per octave.
- Mono input channels feature fixed high and low frequency EQ bands and two mid-sweep EQ bands, with EQ On switch and LED.
- The Stereo channels feature fixed high and low frequency EQ bands and a single mid-sweep EQ based on Spectra circuitry.
- Six aux sends; each pair of sends switchable between a pre or post fader source. In the pre-fader position, an additional front panel switch
determines if that pre-fader signal is derived pre or post EQ.
- Aux controls 5 and 6 may be switched to become a stereo pair.
- All channels can assign to Left-Right, Center and Mono mix bus assignment along with additional assignment switches to subgroups 1-2 and 3-4.
- These outputs (including aux outputs) each have balanced XLR outputs,
- TRS bus inputs and TRS insert connectors.
- Left-Right, Center and Mono mix output level can be switched from line level to mic level.
- Internally illuminated Mute and PFL/AFL switches along with 6-segment LED channel metering and 100mm faders on all input channels.
- Four LED bar graphs can meter the Left, Right, Center and Mono outputs or the
- Group 1-4 outputs. Meters auto-switch to show Solo levels.
- Bus level signal monitoring using bi-color LED’s on all 14 mix buses: Left, Right, Center, Mono, Groups 1-4, and Aux 1-6.
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Power Supply – Field replaceable (plug in) without disassembly of mixer. An adjustable lamp dimmer provided for the
- 4-Pin XLR connector for use with (optional) gooseneck lamp.
- Adjustable connector assembly rotates and can be locked into any of three different angles relative to the front panel.
- Frequency Response (Any input to any output): +0/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz (ref to 1kHz)
- Phase Response (Mic input to Main Output): +10/-15 degrees, 20Hz to 20kHz (ref 1kHz)
- THD + Noise (Mic Input to Main Output): <0.01% @ 15dBu output
- Noise: All measurements ref to 20Hz to 20kHz Bandwidth unless noted.
- Mic In: –128dBu @ 60dB gain, 150 ohm source
- Main Bus (L-R-C-M) Output Noise: -85dBu (all Channels assigned w/faders down, Master fader at unity).
- Group Bus Output Noise: -85dBu (all Channels assigned w/faders down. Group fader at unity).
- Aux Bus Output Noise: -90dBu (Aux Sends down. Aux Master at unity).