Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 160114
- Depth: 37
Compact performance switch controller for generating triggers and gates. Used manually it provides you with triggers, momentary gates or latched/toggle gates, selectable per each of the five channels.In a sequential context it is a pattern generator with five channels which generates 32 step long sequences which are tapped with your fingers. Patterns can be saved, recalled and chained.
Launch Codes has two primary modes:
The Control Mode is a manual mode where you use the buttons to generate gates and triggers. Gates can be temporary or toggling.
The Sequencer Mode turns the module into a clocked 32-step sequencer with five tracks, reset, performance mutes, a special CV mode and the possiblity to chain patterns.
Sequences are entered by playing the buttons; both gates and trigger can be generated. Triggers are played immediately but recorded in a quantized fashion.
Options, selectable with the Opt button:
- MODE: control mode, sequencer mode with reset or special CV sequencer mode
- LENGTH: pattern length, per pattern; either 8, 16 or 32 steps. When prolonging the sequence length Launch Codes automatically fills the pattern by doubling the data.
- GENERATE: creates variations of the loaded pattern when pressing the button. A copy of the original pattern is loaded into the undo memory so you can recall it anytime.
- LOAD: press ths button for one second to load all saved settings and sequencers. This overwrites all temporary settings.
- SAVE: press this button for a second to save all sequences, mute states, pattern chains and settings.
CV sequencer: the reset socket now acts as a CV input which modifies the behavoiur of the sequencer:
- CV Step Generate: At 0V the sequencer plays as usual but the higher the CV gets 8max. 5V), the higher the chance of random step generation.
- CV Scrub: The CV can address steps within the sequence, even in addition to the running clock.
- CV Freeze Loop: A CV above 5V freezes the sequence and starts looping it from this point on.
Special settings: manual reset, deactivating the automatic pattern data doubling, selection of the standard CV sequencer mode (CV Step Generate, CV Scrub or CV Freeze Loop).
|Power consumption +12V:||60|