Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180035
Antimatter Audio describe their newest module as a high-quality, eight-stage „cross folder“. It is a combination of a mixer with crossfader and a wave folder. According to the manufacturer, the Crossfold’s results resemble thru-zero FM synthesis with some bizarre distortion on top. - We are very curious to hear what this exciting module can do.
Antimatter Crossfold is an innovative wavefolding processor.
It uses hiqh quality op amps and multiple high quality VCA chips to deliver an 8-stage wavefolder capable of producing subtle to extreme distortion and folding.
The module provides two inputs with voltage controlled balance of the two audio sources.
The output stage has 3 modes selectable by a switch on the front panel:
- voltage-controlled dry/wet of the input crossfader (great for balancing fundamental tones Vs added harmonics)
- wet vs. input 1 (great for mixing signals for the wet signal while maintaining a single dry signal)
- final VCA to complete a voice or provide amplitude modulation of the output
- 8 stage wavefolder
- High quality signal path
- Generates smooth to extreme distortion, folding, and experimental synthesis
- Dual integrated voltage controlled crossfaders
- Triple mode output stage with integrated limiter
- Create a complex oscillator by combining and experimenting with your existing oscillators
- Generate unexpected "CrossFolds" by combining various sources
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||80|