Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 210613
- Depth: 34
The Tannhäuser Gates from distortion specialist Animal Factory Amplification is a four-channel VCA that has far more to it than one might first suspect.
Tannhäuser Gates has four channels, each with a discrete VCA, rich-sounding overdrive behavior, stereo panning, tilt EQ and an easily accessible mute switch. Each channel can be tapped individually, or you can grab them all together at the stereo output. So the module is not only usable as a quad VCA but also as a characterful stereo mixer with CV control.
In addition to the individual CV inputs, the module also has a master CV input that can be used to control all channels simultaneously. To complete the picture of the mixer, Tannhäuser Gates has a stereo send and return path to add external effects to the fun.
Animal Factory Amplification has thought even further and will offer in the future the possibility to connect up to four of the Tannhäuser Gates, to then have a total of 16 channels on a stereo out available, as well as further expanders.
- Discrete VCAs with a distinctive warm and fat tone when driven hard
- Very quiet muting
- Simple and very effective single-knob tilt EQ
- Full stereo send/return and summing paths
- Attenuverters on CV inputs allow for ducking
- CV inputs normalize to a Master CV - amplify and/or duck 4 voices simultaneously
- Future-ready with numerous expansion possibilities
- DIP switches on the back to accommodate for different output levels
- Readily expandable to up to 16 channels (3 more Tannhäuser Gates) modules
|Power consumption +12V:||146|
|Power consumption -12V:||94|